KidsCan is fortunate to have the support of some great community partners.
We appreciate the generous support they offer and are proud they choose to align themselves with our cause. Thanks to our corporate and community partners, who have stepped up to the challenge and helped us support more New Zealand children living in hardship.
Find out how more about partnering with KidsCan.
Meridian Energy is an integrated renewable energy company. It is the largest renewable generator in New Zealand and retails electricity to homes, farms and businesses throughout New Zealand through Meridian Energy and Powershop brands.
Meridian Energy is creating a better energy future by leading the way in harnessing the power of renewable energy sources – water and wind. In New Zealand, the company owns and operates seven hydro stations, six within the Waitaki Hydro Scheme, and wind farms.
Meridian Energy is very proud to be supporting KidsCan, and through staff volunteers have seen a hugely positive impact on children in communities close to us.
More information how Meridian helps KidsCan can be found here
- Pork Pie Charity Run Committee
- Master Builders Association
- School Fun Run
- Cookie Time Chartitable Trust
- South Island Wine & Food Festival
- Christmas Cracker Appeal Retail Partners: Countdown, Mobil, Harvey Norman, Number One Shoes, Toyworld, Cash Converters, The Coffee Club, EziBuy, Shoe Clinic, Smith & Caughey's
- Christmas Cracker Appeal Prize Partners: Vortex Spas, Jumpflex, Slingshot, The Coffee Club, Easiyo, Resene, SC Johnson, Bakers Delight, Shoe Clinic, Tasti, Planet Fun
- Plus hundreds of other businesses, schools, community groups and individuals who generously fundraise for KidsCan throughout the year!
Trusts and Foundations
We value the ongoing support of the following trusts and foundations that have made a serious commitment to work with KidsCan.
- American Express
- General Mills
- Acorn Foundation
- Charitable Trust administered by RSM Law
- Clyde Graham Charitable Trust
- Eastern & Central Community Trust
- Endeavour Community Foundation
- Greenlea Foundation
- Hawke’s Bay Foundation
- HSBC Employee Community Fund
- Hutt Mana Charitable Trust
- Infinity Foundation
- Jones Foundation
- Len Reynolds Trust
- Mangere-Otahuhu Local Board Community Group Funding
- Maurice Paykel Charitable Trust
- Newman’s Own Foundation
- Pub Charity
- Scarlett Trust
- Skycity Hamilton Community Trust
- The Gilbert & Ines Stringer Charitable Trust
- The Sargood Bequest
- The Tidd Foundation
- The Trinity Foundation
- The Trusts Community Foundation
- The Whitehouse Tavern
- Trillian Trust
- W Duncan Bickley Trust Fund
- Youthtown Inc
- South Waikato District Council
- Auckland Council –Otara/Papatoetoe board
- Auckland Council -Mangere/Otahuhu board
- Auckland Council –Manurewa board
- Auckland Council - West Auckland board
- Auckland Council –Papakura board
- Porirua City Council
- Far North
- Rodney/North Shore
- Great Barrier Island
- West Waikato
- South Waikato
- Tauranga Moana
- North Taranaki
- South Taranaki
- Kahungunu ki Heretaunga
- Coastal Otago