Milford Sound Cruise-for-a-Cause
Join KidsCan for a very special overnight cruise on Milford Sound!
Milford Sound is one of the most spectacular natural wonders of New Zealand. In September 2018 you can experience the truly breath-taking Milford Sound on an exclusive overnight cruise AND help Kiwi kids in need.
Enjoy the stunning scenery of Milford Sound aboard the Real Journeys flagship vessel, the Milford Mariner, with the comforts of your own cabin, spacious viewing decks, a dining saloon/fully licensed bar and an observation lounge. Encounter the fiord’s renowned waterfalls, mountains and wildlife while you cruise through the sound and anchor overnight in a sheltered cove. Sumptuous three course buffet dinner and breakfast on board included!
- Dates: Friday 14 to Saturday 15 September 2018
- Departure locations: Chartered coach (limited seats) from Queenstown via Te Anau to Milford Sound Visitor Terminal. Milford Mariner Vessel return cruise from Milford Sound Visitor terminal.
- Accommodation: Private double/twin share cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
- Meals: Three course buffet dinner and breakfast included. Cash bar available for drinks and snacks.
- Activities: Kayaking and small boat activities included (weather and time dependent). Plus, for the brave, take part in our Deep South Mid-Winter Swim fundraising challenge!
- Connect: Mingle with fellow KidsCan supporters. Hear from KidsCan Founder and CEO Julie Chapman and our special guest from KidsCan supported Tikipunga High School.
Full details provided with booking confirmation. For more information contact email@example.com or call 09 478 1525.
Booking rates as per table below. Prices for rooms the same - first come first served for twin/double rooms. Please specify at checkout if your preference. Children welcome but one price per person for all. Spaces strictly limited. Secure your spot early to avoid missing out.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 478 1525.
|Booking||Deadline||Price per person|
|Early Bird||28 May 2018||$495|
|Last Chance||25 June 2018||$595|
How you’ll help
Every dollar raised from this very special cruise in the deep south of New Zealand will help KidsCan support children in need in the far north. This Cruise-for-a-Cause will help support students at Tikipunga High School, a decile 2 school in Whangarei, for two years. Tikipunga High School receives food, clothing and healthcare items from KidsCan. These essentials are helping kids make the most out of their learning and reach their potential. By joining this cruise, you, KidsCan and Tikipunga High School will help give children living in hardship opportunities for their future through education.
Cruise-for-a-Cause is an initiative of Real Journeys. Thanks to Real Journeys for granting KidsCan the Milford Sound Cruise-for-a-Cause. 100% of the ticket price goes to KidsCan.
"We’re so happy to be the recipient charity of the Milford Sound Cruise-for-a-Cause! The impact of this incredible trip will be huge. Funds raised will help kids in need at Tikipunga High School in Whangarei through KidsCan’s programmes for two years. What a wonderful way to help by experiencing a very special place in New Zealand. I can’t wait to join KidsCan supporters on the cruise on 14th September." Julie Chapman, KidsCan Founder and CEO
For more information contact email@example.com or call 09 478 1525.